Team Success 2007-2014
* 2014 – Charelton Raceway, Toowoomba Australia Heat Race – Started 5th in main finished 2nd. Race 2 Archfield Speedway Brisbane Australia won heat race double features started 16th and finished 14th. Started 14th in A- Main and finished 6th. Race 3 – Archfield Speedway B-Main started 15th in A-Main and finished 6th.
* Finished 4th in the All Star Circuit of Champions National Points for the 4th year in a row in 2013.
* Finished 5th in the Eastern Region, 5th in the Great Plains Region and 4th in the Ohio Region.
* Set a new track record at Waynesfield Motorsports Park.
* Finished in the “Top Ten” 19 times with 9 top 5’s. The average heat race finish was 4th.
* Finished 4th overall in the National Points with the All Star Circuit of Champions in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
* Took a first place at Fremont Raceway and Mercer Raceway in 2013.
* Garnered first 410 win in 2012 at Mercer Speedway in Pennsylvania.
* Won the rookie of the year honors with the All Star Circuit of Champions by a margin of over 550 points and finished 4th overall in the final point standings in 2010.
* Managed to place in the top ten in points in his first year of 410 racing in 2010. He finished 6th overall at Fremont Speedway, 8th overall at Attica Raceway Park, and 8th overall in the FAST series (Fremont Attica Sprint Title). He also achieved a quick qualifier award at Fremont as well as averaging 13th in qualifying out of upwards of 40 cars per night. Cap earned 410 Rookie of the Year honors at Fremont Speedway, Attica Raceway Park, and the FAST series championship. He has achieved 6 Rookie of The Year titles in just 4 years of dirt sprint car racing and 7 in his lifetime career.
* Fremont Speedway 305 – 2007 Rookie of the Year. 17 starts making 16 A-main events, 7 top 10’s, 3 top 5’s, No DNF’s. 1 heat race win, 2 B-main wins. Led 14 laps of the prestigious 305 invitational, finishing 8th in points.
* Attica Speedway 305 – 2007 Rookie of the Year, with 13 starts making 11 A-main events, 8 top 10’s, 2 top 5’s, 2 heat race wins and finished 9th in points.
* Sandusky Speedway Cavalcade qualified 11th out of 25, Finishing 5th, only running one event on asphalt in 2007.
* 15th Annual Clyde Grand Prix go kart race, finishing in the top 3 twice and once in the top 5.
* Sandusky Speedway, Sandusky, Ohio 305 Sprint Car ran 5 events finishing 22nd in points out of 55 cars, winning two heat races and led two features.
* Finished in the “Top Ten” four out of six events run, with two 2nd place finishes and two 7th place finishes.
*Fremont Speedway, Fremont, Ohio 305 Sprint Car made the A-main two out of 4 events run, with 38 to 45 cars attempting to make 22 starting spots finished 37th in points out of 55 cars.
* Attica Raceway Park, Attica, Ohio 305 Sprint Car made the A-main two out of three events runs.