Henry MotorSports & Team CHR have a solid reputation for being both honest and competitive in all forms of racing in which it participates. They have a strong presence in the Ohio area as well as in the World Karting Association, Great Lakes Super Karts USA, SCCA, the Ohio Sprint Car Circuit, and the Indoor Rumble Series. They have multiple cross links with their web sites around the U.S., opening the potential presence to thousands of possible customers.
Our driver, Cap Henry presents himself well in all social settings which makes a him strong asset as a potential business spokesperson. Our affiliations in the local racing communities will expose marketing partners to potentially thousands of prospective customers. Our equipment and racing ventures are always done on a top-shelf, high standard basis. We also have many advisors in the racing communities that guide us and we are not opposed to accepting direction from outside sources for the advancement of Cap Henry’s career.
Personal appearances from a racing driver, on any level, are a strong way for a company to gain attention. If the driver is popular and personable, there is a strong appeal to race fans of all ages who often line up to get autographs and pictures with him. Cap is willing to make personal appearances as time permits between work, family and racing. He is willing to do advertisements, autograph sessions, and to use the team’s sleek racing vehicles for promotional appearances.
Cap has represented our marketing partners at the local and national track level with product displays and sales where appropriate. The team cars have appeared at car shows, dealerships and other sources for interactive display purposes. And our driver will do autograph sessions using promotional items incorporating marketing partners names and logos.
The Internet presents dozens of cross promotion opportunities where ingenious advertising can push retail sales. These include the racing series and race tracks where “Cap” will race as well as your own corporate website which should include information your sponsored driver and team relationship with constant updates on their activities and the work they are doing on behalf of your company and products. Hundreds of other sites enable banner and link advertising to help attract attention and generate hits for your website. Cap’s image can be made available should you desire to create web graphics for your advertising use.
The website for Henry Motor Sports has a very strong web presence for possible sponsors as does Cap’s website, caphenryracing.com. Fans can also follow his updates and “like” his Page on Facebook at Facebook.com/CapHenryRacing and follow him on Twitter @CapHenry.
You may also follow him through www.theracefannetwork.com. We are constantly updating these sites with content placement and upgrades to better serve our marketing partners and fan base.
The team’s race hauler and trailer can serve as a rolling billboard for any potential marketing partners averaging as many as 25,000 miles a year of highway use in over 15 states throughout the year, and while crisscrossing, Ohio and Pennsylvania numerous times each year our corporate partners receive an additional several thousand impressions for less than a penny an impression.
Primary Marketing Package
The Primary Marketing Partner is reserved for one or two key company’s. If you sign on as our Primary Marketing Partner, Team CHR will work with you to develop excellent promotions for your company. The primary marketing partner receives dominant placement on the Sprint Car of approximately 2’x 1’ on both sides of the top wing. The primary partner can also get a lucrative spot on the bodywork of the team’s indoor 600cc micro sprint car and midget for indoor events run during the winter months.. This gives the primary marketing partner 2 or 3 race cars to gain additional exposure as well as being able to use them for publicity purposes. With proper funding, our primary marketing partner will be included on all promotional materials albeit web, print, clothing gear and unique team merchandise. The primary marketing partner will receive prime location on the team’s trailer of approximately 3’ x 5’ on both sides of the trailer. This trailer is a rolling billboard that averages nearly 25,000 miles over the road in approximately 15 states per season, and generates approximately 100 impressions per minute on the highway. The primary marketing partner will also obtain a front page banner position, and reciprocal link on caphenryracing.com.
The program includes but is not limited to the following:
- Special appearances, corporate appearances, primary performance signage commercials and autograph parties.
- Show car appearances at strategic offices and/or retail outlets to coincide with race events – ( all negotiable).
- Guerilla marketing at all events where appropriate including handing out promotional material distribution personally signed hero cards, product premiums and other promotional items.
- Promotional press releases and team updates via unique email databases to marketing partners, team and fan base.
- Radio and TV interviews mention the partner when appropriate and able to do so.
- Customer referrals from team owner.
- The primary partners logo will appear in all promotional materials, letter heads and literature created by the team.
- Team members will wear the primary partners logo on crew shirts and hats at all events.
Exclusive Primary Marketing Package
$45,000.00 for the entire calendar year.
Co-Primary Marketing Partner
$27,500.00 for the entire calendar year: maximum of two packages available.
Secondary Marketing Partner Package
If you sign on as the Secondary Marketing Partner, Team CHR will work with you to develop a great promotional program as well. This highly affordable marketing program is tailored to provide promotional opportunities at a level relative to the investment compared to other marketing programs. The secondary marketing partner receives the secondary a premium location on the Sprint Car of approximately. 1’x 6” on both sides of the car as space permits. The secondary partner can also get a spot on the bodywork of the team’s indoor 600 cc micro sprint car. This package includes a choice location near the Primary Marketing Partner’s position on the team’s trailer of approximately 1’ x 3’ on both sides of the trailer where space permits. A banner and reciprocal web link on Cap’s fan site is included at: http://www.caphenryracing.com
This package includes but is not limited to the following:
- Logo Placement on other team properties including promotional materials, uniforms, crew shirts and team merchandise.
- For a slight logistical fee, personal appearances, corporate appearances, primary performance signage commercials, autograph parties, etc. subject to schedule availability.
- Show car appearances at strategic offices and/or retail outlets to coincide with sponsor or race events – (subject to schedule availability).
- Guerilla marketing at all events where appropriate including promotional material distribution, personally signed hero cards and other promotional items.
- Promotional press release and team updates via unique e mail database to marketing partners, team and fan base.
- Radio and TV interviews mentions.
- Customer referrals from team owner.
Secondary Marketing Partner Package pricing starts as low as $15,000.00 (subject to availability).
Associate Marketing Partner Package
For those looking for the ultimate limited budget program, the associate marketing partner package is very affordable. Team CHR will work with you to develop a great promotional program, as this package is custom tailored to provide services at a very frugal investment. The associate marketing partner will receive a prominent location (where available) on the team sprint car. Also included is a highly visible location on the side of the team trailer, a banner ad reciprocal web link on caphenryracing.com.
The package includes but is not limited to the following:
- Special appearances, corporate appearances, autograph parties, (where schedule permits)
- Two Show car appearances at strategic offices and/or retail outlets to coincide with sponsor or race events – (where schedule permits)– additional appearances may be negotiable
- Guerilla marketing at all events where appropriate including promotional material distribution, personally signed hero cards, product premiums and other promotional items.
- Promotional press releases and team updates via unique email database to marketing partners, team and fan base.
- Radio and TV interview mentions
- Customer referrals from team owner
Associate Marketing Partner Package pricing starts as low as $7500.00 (subject to availability).
As soon as your company determines the most optimal marketing package, Team CHR will work with you to carefully plan and execute all promotional activities that you’d like to implement on and off the track. As a partner, you will receive first class treatment at every event you attend. The team owner will be on hand to ensure the track side experience is first-rate and memorable for you, your staff and your clients. Special events can be coordinated for an additional fee, typically covering any expenses not included in the above marketing packages. Every service we provide will be closely managed by a key member of the team who will be responsible for ensuring your expectations are met.
During our marketing meetings, we will identify your goals for the partnership and develop methods for measuring our success. It is important to Team CHR that we understand your marketing goals and we will make every effort to ensure they are met. We will prepare a special information release after each race to inform you and company officers of our accomplishments and the success we achieved both on the track and for you, our partners.